Microsoft Visual C# is the most versatile, cross-platform programming language in the world. C# can be used to write almost any type of software including console apps, back end services, mobile apps including iOS and Android, windows apps, and Websites, Enterprise software, blockchains, AI, and cloud applications.
The C# language is one of the fastest evolving
programming languages. C# is easy to learn and adapt. C# also has strong support within the community, as well as support from the most valuable company in the world, Microsoft.
.Net Programming Key Facts
Open to all professionals
2 Hours lectures and 1-hour assignment per week
10 students In-classroom and 25 in a Virtual Classroom.
Sunday Morning and Thursday Evening
€1,100 (Early bird registration 20% off)
.Net Programming Modules
- Overview of Visual C# Programming
- C# Applications, Classes and Objects,
- Control Statements
- Methods, Arrays
- LINQ , Entity Framework and Generic Collections
- Inheritance, Polymorphism, Interfaces & Operator Overloading
- Exception Handling
- Introduction to Web Development MVC technique
- Model View and Controller
- Thread and Asynchronous Programming
- Introduction to SQL Server