Course Blockchain development skills rank in the top three job openings with a predicted growth of 517% over time (Computerworld). It is the next wave of technology innovation that will underpin almost every industry.
The course blockchain is specifically designed for people from all sectors such as Finance, Fashion, Food, Telecom, and Automation. Importantly, IDA Ireland has been promoting ‘Ireland’ as the major EU Hub for Blockchain.
Course Blockchain Key Facts
Open to all (NFQ Level 5) and intermediate (NFQ Level 6) level.
2 hours lecture + 1 hour assignment per week.
10 students In-classroom and 25 in a Virtual Classroom.
Saturday Morning and Wednesday Evening.
NFQ Level 5: Virtual Classroom: €840 and In-Classroom: €1,200
NFQ Level 6: Virtual Classroom: €1040 and In-Classroom: €1,400
(Early Bird Registration 10% off).
Course Blockchain Modules
- Overview, Significance and Psychological Story
- Money and Blockchain Connection
- Gold and Crypto, War on Cash
- BC types, Layers, Problems and Fundamental Properties
- Application of BC technology and Evaluation of Use Cases
- Applications in all Verticals.
- Consensus Algorithms
- Initial Coin Offering
- Smart Contracts (Write your Own)
- How to become a BC developer/ Architect