This course is targeted at students who want to improve their overall level of English and to develop the skills they need to communicate efficiently in business environments.
Lessons are designed to enhance students’ ability to use English, both written and orally, in a wide range of professional situations. Instruction follows a task-based approach, which helps build the students’ confidence in dealing with work-related tasks more easily.
Intermediate and Advanced.
3 hours per lecture.
10 students In-classroom and 25 in a Virtual Classroom.
• Standard course: Monday to Friday morning or evening,
• Intensive course: Monday to Friday morning and afternoon
• Weekend course: Weekends morning
4 weeks. (Morning) : 550 €
4 weeks.(Evening) : 550 €
2 weeks.(intensive) : 600 €
10 weeks. (Weekend) : 600 €
• understanding written language input dealing with a variety of contemporary business topics.
• scanning quickly through texts and locating relevant details.
• skimming texts and identifying main points.
• understanding professional communications.
• understanding oral language input and locating specific information.
• following speech and identifying the gist of ideas.
• engaging in professional conversation (giving presentations, interviewing, negotiating)
• using both formal and informal register appropriately
• demonstrating knowledge of business vocabulary
• writing texts in a professional manner.
• selecting a style appropriate to the reader in mind.
• putting together viewpoints in a coherent manner